In It For Love!
By water or fire, you’ll not quench love’s desire
Foe, flood, or flame, there’s protection in His name
As they say, “Come what may…”
For me, Jesus is the only way
“Hell or high water”, I’ll be safe in the arms of Love
As sure as His hope flies in “on the wings of a dove”
I shall not be afraid nor offended,
Even at the cost of my life being prematurely ended.
For “To live is Christ, to die is gain”
His rainbow reminds us after the rain
Of promises we have in His beautiful name
Yesterday, Today, and Forever the same
Jesus’ word will surely remain
Let perfect love be perfected in me, till Jesus is all I see.
I’m in it for love; my love is Jesus.
Posted in Jesus Revolution, Poetry and tagged IHOP, Jesus is Love, Jesus Revolution, love, Misty Edwards, Perfect Love, Worship by Brent with 3 comments.
September Preflight Poetry
Shabbalicious September / What A Time To Remember / A Labourious Birthday Labor Day / Only Seemed It Would Always Be That Way / As Each Passing Year That I Got Older / With Certainty Of More To Shoulder / I Prayed To Face The World Much Bolder / Now 31 Years And What To Show? / HA! / Those Short Years Only Mean Much Further to Go / For There Are Many Secrets Of Brent The World Has Yet To Know / Surprising Works In Progress Purposefully Kept Low / In Divine Timing Will Radiantly Glow / For In Me Are Being Made Perfect ALL The Giftings Which Only My Maker Could Bestow!!
September, 2010, Year of the Eagle
Posted in Jesus Revolution, Poetry and tagged bliss, Eagle, Jesus Revolution, poem, Poetry, prophetic, Revolution, september, timing by Brent with 1 comment.
I once met this amazing fellow who likes to say, “People don’t CARE about how much you KNOW, they only want to KNOW how much you CARE.” Such an aptly fitting mantra of this man’s lifestyle and work. Joe’s business is Kingdom business. He works for Jesus “providing food, shelter, and HOPE to ALL those in NEED”, just as his business cards read. Was a great honor to meet this kind brother and I’m looking forward to giving him my support.
Hope you enjoy this poem he passed on to me…
Please don’t find fault with the one who trips,
or stubles along the road.
Unless you have worn the shoes they wear
or struggle beneath their load.
There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt,
though hidden from your view,
Or the burden they bear, placed on YOUR back,
might cause YOU to stumble too.
Don’t sneer at the one who’s down today,
unless you have felt the blow,
that caused their fall, or felt the shame,
that only the fallen know.
You may be strong, but still, the blows that where theirs,
if dealt to YOU, in the very same way,
at the very same time, might cause YOU to stagger TOO
– Joe DeMicco
FIVE LOAVES, TWO FISH
Posted in Poetry and tagged FIVE LOAVES TWO FISH, helping the homeless, Jesus Revolution, Joe DeMicco, judging people, love, outreach, Poetry by Brent with no comments yet.
Day of Atonement
Posted in Historical, Jesus Revolution and tagged bible stories, City of Ninevah, Day of Atonement, forgiveness, Jesus is the sacrificial lamb of God, Jesus made atonement for our sins by His death on the cross, Jesus Revolution, Jonah, Jonah and the Whale, price of sin, repentance, Yom Kippur by Brent with no comments yet.
Mexico Trip 2010
The Violent Lovers of Christ joyfully go where few others dare, to share the transforming good news of Jesus!
Planning for a trip to Mexico is underway and the Violent Lovers of Christ are excited about going to the garbage dumps to give their love away!
Are you also compelled to reach out to the poorest of the poor with Godly affection and the good news of Jesus? ..then you are invited to come with us!!
Sign-up on the website to receive trip information as it becomes available, or if you would be interested in other future trips and events.
Come Give Your Love Away!! ~ Find more at http://www.violentlovers.com/
Posted in Jesus Revolution, Travel and tagged 2010, Christ, garbage dumps, Jesus Revolution, Jesus Revolution, joy, joy revolution, love, Mexico, taking care of the poor, Violent Lovers by Brent with no comments yet.
The Feast of Passover Brings Joy to Our Doors
Today I’m happy to share that one of my all time favorite YouTube videos also happens to be about my favorite holiday!
Yes – Pesach, the ‘Feast of Passover’, is one of my favorite celebrations of the year!
Thank you to all my Israeli family out there who have invited me for all the seder meals over the years. I cherish all our times spent together and will never forget you guys. I miss and love you! Watch and be Joyfull, Hag Sameah!!
You are always in my prayers as I ask G-d to make your life complete because your Messiah paid for your wealth, health, joy, and eternal life with His own blood sacrifice. That is how much G-d loves His children!!
It’s because of this great Messiah that I love you too,
Posted in Historical, Jesus Revolution and tagged Angel of Death, ben dunn, blood sacrifice, God, Israel, Jesus Revolution, love, Messiah, Passover, Pesach by Brent with no comments yet.
About This Site
i am brent.
On this personal site of mine you’ll find some of these topics:
- Truth is stranger than fiction, conspiracy theories aren’t theories when they get proven
- All about our content driven Internet and about the world of web logging, aka bloggin’
- My online journey from the very beginning of blogging history on the internet to becoming an internet rockstar
Recording Engineering and Production
- Guitar: Featuring all 9 of my beautiful babes, and other stuff about guitar equipment.
- Getting the best from using technology without losing the soul of the song.
- Art can stimulate and bless your mind and soul
- Creating our own art, as well as enjoying and sharing other’s art can really enhance our lives
Featured Websites That I love
- Online resources that benefit my life, hope they’ll benefit yours too
- Because I am into healthy living, and I like to study and learn about everything related to holistic health
- One of my start-up project goals is the opening of a health and wellness facility
- I have crazy experiences with God and angels and seeing wild miracles happen.
Business Projects of Mine
- Fashion design and retail, e-commerce
- NeevusOS – my own GNU/Linux computer operating system
- Building a worldwide online social network
- How I define lifestyle design – “Creating a life lived with purpose, on purpose.”
- Tips and Ideas for helping you create the life you want
- Living life to the full, with adventure, and with great success
- Our world is so fascinating and want to experience it all and share all I can with other’s about the amazing cultural history, languages, sites to see, and peoples of our world.
- I’m a music junky! Funk, Soul, Blues, Country, Alt-Rock, Rap – give me all of it, but none of the super cheesy commercial stuff
- Will be showcasing the musical works of my favorite artist and discussing music art in general
- I play guitar and write songs, maybe I’ll share ; )
Technology and Science
- Of course I can write a lot about both technology and science since they are some of my most passionate interest from an early childhood, beginning with the electronic kits and science kits that were my best friends growing up.
- Because I dig crazy and fun fashions and enjoy to sewing and creating stuff too, of course I’ll be talking all about this subject as well — and BTW…
- I’m the founder of NeevusFashion, check it out!
- My dogs are my best friends and I have always loved animals, expect animal photos and stories to be featured.
- I really want horses again, they were a part of my childhood and honestly I won’t consider my life a total success until the day I have a ranch home with at least two horses to ride.
Poetry, Autobiographical Stories, and Articles I Write
- Expressing myself with poetry comes easy for me, I owe this to having read so much in my lifetime, especially as a child, and also because of practice, I guess – Idk but..
- I enjoyed writing to get my point across, and my writings have been featured here and there, both credited and as a ghost writer.
- My lifetime includes some pretty crazy adventure stories and I expect more to come, so there’s plenty to write about in this regard! So I’m working on turning my private journals into an autobiography which I’ll publish here as blog posts.
Thanks for coming by, stay tuned for all of this and more…
Posted in Art, Biography, BrenT's ThoughtS, Business, Coffee, Family, Fashion, Featured Websites, Films, Health, Historical, Jesus Revolution, Music, Poetry, Science, Technology, Travel, Various Miscellaneous and tagged 1995, 2009, 2010, Alvarez Electric, austin, Australia, Ben and Stephanie Dun, ben brown, Bible, Billy Corgan, birthday, bluehosting.com, brent, brent christian, BrenT's ThoughtS, brigette, Caleb Christian, cd release, Cinta, cloud computing, Divine Appointments, dot coms, end abortion, Facebook, Family, fasting, favorite band, favorite holiday, fun, Gabriel, Glory, God, God.Tv, google, google is the devil, google sux, healing power, I am a genius, Indonesia, Israel, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jesus Revolution, Jesus saves all, John and Lily Crowder, Joshia, Kenya, Kim Walker, Lecrae, leper colonies, life, Life of the Party, life questions, Linux, make money online, Mark Gajiwala, Misty Edwards, Mr. Wizard, new beginnings, Newsboys, North Holywood, one post to rule them all, Opensource Software, Oriental Teas, Oversold The Movie, Passion of the Christ, real estate, Something About Sunday, Starla Christian, tourism, wired by Brent with no comments yet.
Brent’s Top 10 Christmas Song Picks
1.) Do They Know It’s Christmas (Feed The World) – Band Aid
The worlds most amazing music artist, singing for the world’s greatest need. The above is a modern version, but this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=280FERTWG3A and the original version (my favorite), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4E9vLtxIM are equally as great.
Posted in Music and tagged Band Aid, Blue Christmas, Cascade, Christmas, Classics, Do They Know It's Christmas, Eels, favorite Christmas Songs, Happy Christmas, Jesus Revolution, John and Yoko, Last Christmas, Music, OI to the World, Paul Mc Cartney, Techno, Wham by Brent with no comments yet.
Sometimes I walk my life out on a tightrope
Somewhere so high above your head
Yeah you can’t understand my balance
and if I didn’t I’d fall dead
Already died once can’t do it again
Up here I got my life line
Up here walking is divine
Up here getting closer to the vine
closer closer all the time
If you ask about my lofty perspective
It comes from the one who gave me this directive
He said, lose your life to gain it back
He said, die to sin let your new life begin
It’s a true love guarantee
written in blood for you and me
Yeah, you may think I’m insane
but the reality is…
To live is Christ, and to die is gain!
You may think I’m insane,
well that’s what I think of your life
so insanely lifeless, a life mundane.
So come on already,
Come on up here!
Up here we’re having forever time
Up here we drink the new wine!
Posted in Poetry and tagged BrenT's ThoughtS, Jesus Revolution, miracles, Poetry, Salvation by Brent with no comments yet.
Born to Shine, Not to Fear!!
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us, it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
– Marianne Williamson
Posted in Various Miscellaneous and tagged darkness, fear, freedom, God, Jesus Revolution, light, Marianne Williamson, new creature, Yeshua by Brent with no comments yet.