The Violent Lovers of Christ joyfully go where few others dare, to share the transforming good news of Jesus!
Planning for a trip to Mexico is underway and the Violent Lovers of Christ are excited about going to the garbage dumps to give their love away!
Are you also compelled to reach out to the poorest of the poor with Godly affection and the good news of Jesus? ..then you are invited to come with us!!
Sign-up on the website to receive trip information as it becomes available, or if you would be interested in other future trips and events.
Come Give Your Love Away!! ~ Find more at http://www.violentlovers.com/
Posted in Jesus Revolution, Travel and tagged 2010, Christ, garbage dumps, Jesus Revolution, Jesus Revolution, joy, joy revolution, love, Mexico, taking care of the poor, Violent Lovers by Brent with no comments yet.
i am brent.
On this personal site of mine you’ll find some of these topics:
- Truth is stranger than fiction, conspiracy theories aren’t theories when they get proven
- All about our content driven Internet and about the world of web logging, aka bloggin’
- My online journey from the very beginning of blogging history on the internet to becoming an internet rockstar
About My Guitars
- Featuring all 9 of my beautiful babes, and other stuff about music equipment
- Art can stimulate and bless your mind and soul
- Creating our own art, as well as enjoying and sharing other’s art can really enhance out lives
Featured Websites That I love
- Online resources that benefit my life, hope they’ll benefit yours too
- Because I am into healthy living, and I like to study and learn about everything related to holistic health
- One of my start-up project goals is the opening of a health and wellness facility
- I have crazy experiences with God and angels and seeing wild miracles happen.
Business Projects of Mine
- Fashion design and retail, e-commerce
- NeevusOS – my own GNU/Linux computer operating system
- Building a worldwide online social network
- How I define lifestyle design – “Creating a life lived with purpose, on purpose.”
- Tips and Ideas for helping you create the life you want
- Living life to the full, with adventure, and with great success
- Our world is so fascinating and want to experience it all and share all I can with other’s about the amazing cultural history, languages, sites to see, and peoples of our world.
- I’m a music junky! Funk, Soul, Blues, Country, Alt-Rock, Rap – give me all of it, but none of the super cheesy commercial stuff
- I play guitar and write songs
Technology and Science
- Of course I can write a lot about both technology and science since they are some of my most passionate interest from an early childhood, beginning with the electronic kits and science kits that were my best friends growing up.
- I dig crazy and fun stuff and I know how to sew and create stuff too, NeevusFashion is my creation
- My dogs are my best friends and I have always loved animals
- I want horses again, they were a part of my childhood and honestly I won’t consider my life a total success until the day I have a ranch home with at least two horses to ride
Poetry, Autobiographical Stories, and Articles I Write
- Expressing myself with poetry comes easy for me, I owe this to having read so much in my lifetime, especially as a child, and also because of practice.
- I enjoyed writing to get my point across, and my writings have been featured here and there both credited and as a ghost writer.
- My lifetime includes some pretty crazy adventure stories and I expect more to come, so there’s plenty to write about! I’m working on turning my private journals into an autobiography which I’ll publish here as blog posts.
Thanks for coming by, stay tuned for all of this and more…
Posted in Art, Biography, BrenT's ThoughtS, Business, Coffee, Family, Fashion, Featured Websites, Films, Health, Historical, Jesus Revolution, Music, Poetry, Science, Technology, Travel, Various Miscellaneous and tagged 1995, 2009, 2010, Alvarez Electric, austin, Australia, Ben and Stephanie Dun, ben brown, Bible, Billy Corgan, birthday, bluehosting.com, brent, brent christian, BrenT's ThoughtS, brigette, Caleb Christian, cd release, Cinta, cloud computing, Divine Appointments, dot coms, end abortion, Facebook, Family, fasting, favorite band, favorite holiday, fun, Gabriel, Glory, God, God.Tv, google, google is the devil, google sux, healing power, I am a genius, Indonesia, Israel, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jesus Revolution, Jesus saves all, John and Lily Crowder, Joshia, Kenya, Kim Walker, Lecrae, leper colonies, life, Life of the Party, life questions, Linux, make money online, Mark Gajiwala, Misty Edwards, Mr. Wizard, new beginnings, Newsboys, North Holywood, one post to rule them all, Opensource Software, Oriental Teas, Oversold The Movie, Passion of the Christ, real estate, Something About Sunday, Starla Christian, tourism, wired by Brent with no comments yet.
In Indonesia… Heaven opened up and displayed the Glory of God while angels descended worshiping Jesus with us and ministering to us. The blind eyes of people were opened, cancer left people’s bodies, one person received a new liver, many restorations to people’s health conditions!
We had a barbecue for the poor who lived in the cemetery, visited people who were living in the garbage dumps and lifted them up to now live among the princes of His people. We visited a leper colony, which we later renamed “Indah Glory Villiage”. There we joined in worship at the church, played with the beautiful children, and kissed away the people’s leprosy!! JOY JOY!!
I learned to speak bahasa Indonesia much better than before, enjoyed 3 marvelous days on the beach of Bali and swam in the Indian Ocean for the first time, rode a motor scooter all through the insane Bali nightlife, and stayed in 5 star hotels and at a beach resort even but still managed to dig into the realities of Indonesia’s ‘working class’ people where I made many friends.
The amazing local servants of God joined with us in demonstrating the Kingdom of Heaven to the lost, broken, hurting, and dying world. The Jesus lovers we met there are radical for Him and are living in God’s presence under 24/7 open Heaven. They have become my forever friends from Surabaya, Jakarta, and Bali.
Also made many new forever friends from Australia and the US who are such truly amazing Jesus lovers too! We all witnessed so many signs, wonders, and miracles! We all experienced Joy unspeakable!
We all drank and stayed wasted off the new wine of Heaven – the blood of Jesus!!
His love is better than wine shhhaaakkkkkkkaa!!!
THANK YOU JESUS
Posted in Jesus Revolution, Travel and tagged Bali, BrenT's ThoughtS, fun, Glory, God, Heaven, Indonesia, Jakarta, Jesus Revolution, joy, love, miracles, Mission Trip, Surabaya, Travel, traveling, Yeshua by Brent with 1 comment.
I’ll be heading out with Sons of Thunder and Joy Revolution to shine the love of Jesus among those living in actual garbage dumps! We’ll be visiting the beautiful country of Indonesia! Awesome!! Yeshua Jesus is going with us!!!
Posted in Biography, Jesus Revolution, Travel and tagged ben and stephanie dunn, brent christian, Indonesia, Jesus Revolution, john crowder, love, Mission Trip, Travel, trips by Brent with no comments yet.
so… I finally arrived home after taking a much delayed flight!
…but no complaints whatsoever since it was all part of God’s awesome design at work in my life! For me, this weather related flight delay was a joyful myriad of opportunities.
Just about every time I step out of the house it seems God has some great provision awaiting me through one of His servants. Likewise, every time I go out He also puts many people in my path of which I have the joy of meeting and serving.
As I just traveled home after 3 days away for a “job training”, I had many of these connections along the way, all of which details will be included in my latest book-in-progress aptly titled, “Divine Connections”.
It is most remarkable to realize that almost every person I meet along my journey through life are of utmost importance to my destiny. Whether it be it a lowly beggar or a rich ruler I rarely take for granted these great encounters lest I be blinded by sin and miss God’s best for me. It is because of these wonderful experiences, and my trust in Jesus that I continue to look for blessings in even the worst of situations and welcome these “Divine Connections”.
Posted in BrenT's ThoughtS, Travel and tagged BrenT's ThoughtS, Compassion, Homeless, Jesus Revolution, miracles, Travel, web journal by Brent with 1 comment.
…OK…I’M GONNA START writing here a bit more regularly since there’s just so many AWESOME things happening around me… and i want to share it! i’m quite sleep deprived at this point, but nevertheless for family, friends, and other of my readers’ sakes i’ll complete this post with due dilligence 🙂
so… i flew out to do a 3 day training for a new I.T. contract that I just acquired; all thanx to GOD! The work will last perfectly 5-6 weeks, just before my scheduled trip to Indonesia. I’ll be updating the computer systems being used in several healthcare facilities. So far the work has been tough, not because the work is too much, but… I have a hard time seeing the many sickly people onsite while being wrapped up in doing my job…because all i really want to do is leave the ‘stupid computers’ alone and just love on all the hurting people!! i want set the captives free! I started praying while updating one of the computers and I told God how I really was feeling… so He told me to keep praying for them. I know He is answering my prayers and will make a way for me to minister to these people in a much greater capacity without restraint. I will go to hospitals and the sick will be healed! even the dead will be raised in the name of Yeshua Jesus!! The captives will be set free!
*** Thank you for healing these many people JESUS Messiah ***.
Posted in Travel by Brent with no comments yet.
I’m going to indonesia with these guys in September!
Check out my travel page for more details about my our trip!
Posted in Jesus Revolution, Travel and tagged benjamin dunn, drunk, getting drunk, getting high, God, high, holy spirit, Jesus Revolution, john crowder, joy, joy revolution, miracles by Brent with 2 comments.
Check out my brother and his wife, Jared and Amy Christian on
doing an interview about ‘couch surfing’ and using www.couchsurfing.com as a practical travel tool for aquiring alternative sleep/housing accomodations. As you will see in the interview, they plan on using couchsurfing.com while on their world wide travel adventures. They will actually be living in 12 different countries and spending one month in each over the course of their travels!
More interesting info about their mission trip and involvement with the World Race can be found here:
Jared’s Page: http://jaredchristian.theworldrace.org/
Amy’s Page: http://amychristian.theworldrace.org/
Posted in Family, Featured Websites, Travel and tagged Amy Christian, couch surfiing, couchsurfing.com, Jared Christian, Jesus Revolution, Mission Trip, Travel, traveling, World Race by Brent with no comments yet.
It’s an amazing time for the world as Israel celebrates it’s 60th year since declaring itself an independent state on 14 May 1948! (you can read more of this event as reported by the BCC.)
I’M GOING TO ISRAEL!
Yes! I’m really going to Israel… I will be leaving on May 11th, Mother’s Day and arrive on May 12th, the prophesied time the Holy Spirit told me that I would be there! …exactly one year from the day He told me as well. It’s taken a miracle to get me there and I won’t be surprised if it will take one to get me back 🙂 Thank you Jesus!
Pray for my safety, for angels to travel with me, and for nothing to get in the way of the divine appointments ahead.
Posted in Biography, Historical, Jesus Revolution, Travel and tagged Israel, Israel's 60th Year Anniversary, Jesus Revolution, May, traveling by Brent with no comments yet.