i am brent.
On this personal site of mine you’ll find some of these topics:
- Truth is stranger than fiction, conspiracy theories aren’t theories when they get proven
- All about our content driven Internet and about the world of web logging, aka bloggin’
- My online journey from the very beginning of blogging history on the internet to becoming an internet rockstar
About My Guitars
- Featuring all 9 of my beautiful babes, and other stuff about music equipment
- Art can stimulate and bless your mind and soul
- Creating our own art, as well as enjoying and sharing other’s art can really enhance out lives
Featured Websites That I love
- Online resources that benefit my life, hope they’ll benefit yours too
- Because I am into healthy living, and I like to study and learn about everything related to holistic health
- One of my start-up project goals is the opening of a health and wellness facility
- I have crazy experiences with God and angels and seeing wild miracles happen.
Business Projects of Mine
- Fashion design and retail, e-commerce
- NeevusOS – my own GNU/Linux computer operating system
- Building a worldwide online social network
- How I define lifestyle design – “Creating a life lived with purpose, on purpose.”
- Tips and Ideas for helping you create the life you want
- Living life to the full, with adventure, and with great success
- Our world is so fascinating and want to experience it all and share all I can with other’s about the amazing cultural history, languages, sites to see, and peoples of our world.
- I’m a music junky! Funk, Soul, Blues, Country, Alt-Rock, Rap – give me all of it, but none of the super cheesy commercial stuff
- I play guitar and write songs
Technology and Science
- Of course I can write a lot about both technology and science since they are some of my most passionate interest from an early childhood, beginning with the electronic kits and science kits that were my best friends growing up.
- I dig crazy and fun stuff and I know how to sew and create stuff too, NeevusFashion is my creation
- My dogs are my best friends and I have always loved animals
- I want horses again, they were a part of my childhood and honestly I won’t consider my life a total success until the day I have a ranch home with at least two horses to ride
Poetry, Autobiographical Stories, and Articles I Write
- Expressing myself with poetry comes easy for me, I owe this to having read so much in my lifetime, especially as a child, and also because of practice.
- I enjoyed writing to get my point across, and my writings have been featured here and there both credited and as a ghost writer.
- My lifetime includes some pretty crazy adventure stories and I expect more to come, so there’s plenty to write about! I’m working on turning my private journals into an autobiography which I’ll publish here as blog posts.
Thanks for coming by, stay tuned for all of this and more…
Posted in Art, Biography, BrenT's ThoughtS, Business, Coffee, Family, Fashion, Featured Websites, Films, Health, Historical, Jesus Revolution, Music, Poetry, Science, Technology, Travel, Various Miscellaneous and tagged 1995, 2009, 2010, Alvarez Electric, austin, Australia, Ben and Stephanie Dun, ben brown, Bible, Billy Corgan, birthday, bluehosting.com, brent, brent christian, BrenT's ThoughtS, brigette, Caleb Christian, cd release, Cinta, cloud computing, Divine Appointments, dot coms, end abortion, Facebook, Family, fasting, favorite band, favorite holiday, fun, Gabriel, Glory, God, God.Tv, google, google is the devil, google sux, healing power, I am a genius, Indonesia, Israel, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jesus Revolution, Jesus saves all, John and Lily Crowder, Joshia, Kenya, Kim Walker, Lecrae, leper colonies, life, Life of the Party, life questions, Linux, make money online, Mark Gajiwala, Misty Edwards, Mr. Wizard, new beginnings, Newsboys, North Holywood, one post to rule them all, Opensource Software, Oriental Teas, Oversold The Movie, Passion of the Christ, real estate, Something About Sunday, Starla Christian, tourism, wired by Brent with no comments yet.
ooh I worked so hard to not have to work on my birthday, but ended up having to anyways!!! I certainly couldn’t let that upset me, besides, some reason I always work on my birthday! …I think it has something to do with being born on Labor Day, I don’t know LOL.
Yesterday I met a young man who had hurt his back. It was very obvious he was in a lot of pain, he shouldn’t have even been at work for he could barely do his job in that state. I knew I was supposed to pray for him, and was able to catch up with him just as he was leaving work to go see a doctor for his symptoms. I asked him if he believed in Jesus, to which he responded yes. However, I could discern that he did not really have a relationship Him. Nonetheless, I gave testimony about Jesus as healer and he allowed me to quickly pray for his back. As I prayed, I knew that his faith was being greatly increased. At that point, I knew he was going to be healed and could foresee that God would use this healing to allow me to witness to him more later. Today I got that chance. When he saw me at work, he excitedly yelled out to me from the far end of a hallway, “Hey man! That prayed worked!” He came to show me that his back was indeed healed. I encouraged him to read the Bible for himself to see what Jesus was all about, instead of just letting a bunch of religious garbage pollute his mind. He agreed to that. Amen! It was definitely worth being at work, even on my birthday, to learn that someone I had previously prayed for had been healed! It was like a b-day gift.
Later, I was not feeling too well because I was so tired. I had worn myself out working this contract, how I thank God that today was the last! The computers I had to set up where being stored in another building on the grounds so I had a lot of extra work just moving them to where they needed to be. I headed down into the basement of the building to pull them up, when this interesting day-dream like thought arrested my attention…
I though about celebrating my birthday with this woman, Brigette, whom I previously met a few weeks ago. Although we only briefly met in an airport, I really liked her and wished I could have gotten to know her better. To be spending my time with someone such as her would certainly have been a much more ideal birthday than to be stuck working today! My mind curiously wandered on about Brigette. It had been nearly 3 months since we met, and I couldn’t stop thinking about her. No other girl had ever captivated this much of my interest, not even close.
Feeling light-headed and hungry, I sat down to reflect on my day and to take a break. I could have easily fallen asleep down in that basement and even considered taking a nap right there, but I also wanted to get this job over with – no way would I be coming back to work again tomorrow! So pushing onward I began loading my cart with ‘stupid computers’.
Then suddenly, I had this overwhelming impression in my spirit… ‘Today is Brigette’s Birthday!!’
I quickly reminded myself that, “today is MY birthday NOT hers!” hmm “…what, was I crazy??” Nonetheless, the thought was so real is seemed that it must be true. What if it was. How amazing would it be to share the same birthday as this dream girl who so impressed me. So I began to pray that, if in fact it actually was her b-day, she would have an extremely enjoyable one and that she would be kept safe if she went out to party. In that moment of prayer, I had a vision!
In the vision, I found myself at her birthday party which was being held outside in a park. In the vision I held a small gift behind me as I waited for the right time to walk up and present myself along with the gift, then when I eventually did she warmly greeted me with a hug. Wow. Strange. Lovely.
What interesting event in the middle of an otherwise dull workday! No matter how crazy it seemed, it was certainly welcome. As I plowed on through quite a challenging workday I found myself wanting that lovely vision become true!
Later in the day my work took me over to another facility where I began to have a much better day!
Upon arrival, I was catered to by all the friendly staff and the administrator had lunch brought to me. Then I was totally caught by surprise when an entourage of nurses came around the corner singing to me in harmony… I blushed. Thanks to my new friend Flavia, word had gotten out! After that, I got sung the birthday song everywhere I went throughout the rest of my day and felt exceptionally important when friendly strangers saluted me all over the building with “Happy Birthday, Brent!”.
When I got home, I laid down to take a nap before going out. My thoughts turned back to wondering about that vision I had… what about Brigette’s birthday.. was she having a good one? I really hoped so.. but wait… was it even really her birthday!? I jumped up and went to the computer, I had to see about this girl. Thank God for Facebook. With a quick search, I got a reality check…no…
I was not crazy! We indeed do share the same Birthday! AMAZING
Wish I could give her a birthday present today or just let her know I was thinking about her!
In the evening after waking from my nap Leonard took me out to eat at a nice Italian restaurant. We had a good time talking about our work together and our future. There was prophetic insight to be had from the meal. We were each given large menus, and I was also handed a smaller menu which had dinner specials. I quickly observed that this smaller menu offered us a much better deal. It included double portions at the same price the larger menus listed for only a single entrée. It was easy to agree that using this smaller menu was the way to go! I felt God was reassuring me that both of us will enjoy a double portion blessing for working together in Kingdom Business. I also thought of the larger menu as the broad way which leads to destruction, and the smaller one as following Wisdom along the narrow path to Life.
I came home and wrote here all about my day, hopefully it was a good read for someone out there. I know it will be an interesting record of a day in the life of Brent – and on my B-day!
Now I’m gonna relax a bit while I read. Probably fall asleep after such a good meal. I’m so thankful to God that my job is over, I’ve got money for my upcoming trip to Indonesia, I’m alive and with full use of my legs, and Jesus is my best friend. I’ve got a great life!
Thank you Jesus for giving me an awesome birthday!
Posted in Biography, BrenT's ThoughtS, Jesus Revolution and tagged birthday, brent, brigette, christian, healing, Jesus Revolution, visions by Brent with 2 comments.