i am brent.
On this personal site of mine you’ll find some of these topics:
- Truth is stranger than fiction, conspiracy theories aren’t theories when they get proven
- All about our content driven Internet and about the world of web logging, aka bloggin’
- My online journey from the very beginning of blogging history on the internet to becoming an internet rockstar
About My Guitars
- Featuring all 9 of my beautiful babes, and other stuff about music equipment
- Art can stimulate and bless your mind and soul
- Creating our own art, as well as enjoying and sharing other’s art can really enhance out lives
Featured Websites That I love
- Online resources that benefit my life, hope they’ll benefit yours too
- Because I am into healthy living, and I like to study and learn about everything related to holistic health
- One of my start-up project goals is the opening of a health and wellness facility
- I have crazy experiences with God and angels and seeing wild miracles happen.
Business Projects of Mine
- Fashion design and retail, e-commerce
- NeevusOS – my own GNU/Linux computer operating system
- Building a worldwide online social network
- How I define lifestyle design – “Creating a life lived with purpose, on purpose.”
- Tips and Ideas for helping you create the life you want
- Living life to the full, with adventure, and with great success
- Our world is so fascinating and want to experience it all and share all I can with other’s about the amazing cultural history, languages, sites to see, and peoples of our world.
- I’m a music junky! Funk, Soul, Blues, Country, Alt-Rock, Rap – give me all of it, but none of the super cheesy commercial stuff
- I play guitar and write songs
Technology and Science
- Of course I can write a lot about both technology and science since they are some of my most passionate interest from an early childhood, beginning with the electronic kits and science kits that were my best friends growing up.
- I dig crazy and fun stuff and I know how to sew and create stuff too, NeevusFashion is my creation
- My dogs are my best friends and I have always loved animals
- I want horses again, they were a part of my childhood and honestly I won’t consider my life a total success until the day I have a ranch home with at least two horses to ride
Poetry, Autobiographical Stories, and Articles I Write
- Expressing myself with poetry comes easy for me, I owe this to having read so much in my lifetime, especially as a child, and also because of practice.
- I enjoyed writing to get my point across, and my writings have been featured here and there both credited and as a ghost writer.
- My lifetime includes some pretty crazy adventure stories and I expect more to come, so there’s plenty to write about! I’m working on turning my private journals into an autobiography which I’ll publish here as blog posts.
Thanks for coming by, stay tuned for all of this and more…
Posted in Art, Biography, BrenT's ThoughtS, Business, Coffee, Family, Fashion, Featured Websites, Films, Health, Historical, Jesus Revolution, Music, Poetry, Science, Technology, Travel, Various Miscellaneous and tagged 1995, 2009, 2010, Alvarez Electric, austin, Australia, Ben and Stephanie Dun, ben brown, Bible, Billy Corgan, birthday, bluehosting.com, brent, brent christian, BrenT's ThoughtS, brigette, Caleb Christian, cd release, Cinta, cloud computing, Divine Appointments, dot coms, end abortion, Facebook, Family, fasting, favorite band, favorite holiday, fun, Gabriel, Glory, God, God.Tv, google, google is the devil, google sux, healing power, I am a genius, Indonesia, Israel, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jesus Revolution, Jesus saves all, John and Lily Crowder, Joshia, Kenya, Kim Walker, Lecrae, leper colonies, life, Life of the Party, life questions, Linux, make money online, Mark Gajiwala, Misty Edwards, Mr. Wizard, new beginnings, Newsboys, North Holywood, one post to rule them all, Opensource Software, Oriental Teas, Oversold The Movie, Passion of the Christ, real estate, Something About Sunday, Starla Christian, tourism, wired by Brent with no comments yet.
In Indonesia… Heaven opened up and displayed the Glory of God while angels descended worshiping Jesus with us and ministering to us. The blind eyes of people were opened, cancer left people’s bodies, one person received a new liver, many restorations to people’s health conditions!
We had a barbecue for the poor who lived in the cemetery, visited people who were living in the garbage dumps and lifted them up to now live among the princes of His people. We visited a leper colony, which we later renamed “Indah Glory Villiage”. There we joined in worship at the church, played with the beautiful children, and kissed away the people’s leprosy!! JOY JOY!!
I learned to speak bahasa Indonesia much better than before, enjoyed 3 marvelous days on the beach of Bali and swam in the Indian Ocean for the first time, rode a motor scooter all through the insane Bali nightlife, and stayed in 5 star hotels and at a beach resort even but still managed to dig into the realities of Indonesia’s ‘working class’ people where I made many friends.
The amazing local servants of God joined with us in demonstrating the Kingdom of Heaven to the lost, broken, hurting, and dying world. The Jesus lovers we met there are radical for Him and are living in God’s presence under 24/7 open Heaven. They have become my forever friends from Surabaya, Jakarta, and Bali.
Also made many new forever friends from Australia and the US who are such truly amazing Jesus lovers too! We all witnessed so many signs, wonders, and miracles! We all experienced Joy unspeakable!
We all drank and stayed wasted off the new wine of Heaven – the blood of Jesus!!
His love is better than wine shhhaaakkkkkkkaa!!!
THANK YOU JESUS
Posted in Jesus Revolution, Travel and tagged Bali, BrenT's ThoughtS, fun, Glory, God, Heaven, Indonesia, Jakarta, Jesus Revolution, joy, love, miracles, Mission Trip, Surabaya, Travel, traveling, Yeshua by Brent with 1 comment.