An amazing resource from someone who’s been there, done that, and has succeeded in life despite what other’s thought possible!
Danielle is a shining example of success by all respectable standards and proves that no matter what your situation is, you can do well in life.
So… You are here because you searched google for tips about being a young mom, or were searching online because you are considering having an abortion. Or maybe someone who really cares about you share this with you?
Either way you are blessed to discover Danielle right now because there is nothing like having a resource which can empower you to become the best version of yourself despite all odds and, at the core, that is really what this is all about. “Lifestyle Design”, as I define it, is, “creating a life lived with purpose, on purpose.” And Danielle is living proof that you (YES YOU!) can design an amazing life for yourself even despite facing the challenges which come with being a young mother.
Check out, 7 Steps to Being a Kick Ass Mom
Pregnancy is amazing, having children is a blessing, yet some people, and even society in general, can be downright negative about what can literally be one of the most positive things in your life! Sure, pregnancy can be frightening… and having children is definitely hard work! But with the right resources, support, and mindset, you can succeed in creating the life you want AND enjoy being a mother. Raising kids and fulfilling your life purpose are not mutually exclusive as you may have been made to feel/think.
Danielle and her resources are for you…
If you’re needing help as a single mom and dealing with:
- Facing the stigma/judgments of being a teen mom, or even feeling slighted/judged for having children in your early twenties
- Not getting the support you should from your boyfriend or husband
- Struggling to provide the stability and care your kid(s) need
- You just could use some encouragement to get through life; someone who understands
Or maybe you’re feeling hopeless about finding out you are pregnant and even considering an abortion, maybe you’re even being pressured to have one.
- Society says you’re a F#@ up, offering no solution other than to kill your baby.
- Likely your boyfriend isn’t supportive, doesn’t care, or perhaps just doesn’t even know how to care or what to do.
- Perhaps your parents are disappointed and just want this “situation” to go away, and all they can do is make you feel ashamed.
Don’t despair, young mother, there is hope and there really is a way forward without an abortion. You can handle being a mom and even become a totally amazing one at that! My hope is that one day you’ll look back with joy on your decision to keep your baby and your beautiful child will be known to you as one of the greatest blessings in your life.
Have a quick listen to Danielle, and then connect with her…
Posted in Featured Websites, Health and tagged abortion, help for single mothers, lifestyle design, raising kids, resources for teenage moms by Brent with no comments yet.
Ultimately, I believe in the healing power of God to take care of our minds.
But what does that look like?
God is love and God’s healing flows from compassion! We must all care for one another, doing our part to have understanding and compassion towards everyone’s state of well being to see mental health healing in our world.
I believe, there’s a place in our world for every mind, that we should accept with love all minds no matter where they are along the spectrum of cognitive function.
And I believe that healing for every single mind is available and, furthermore, that we should ALL count ourselves in need of such healing no matter our current level of cognitive ability…
that we should ALL look to our higher calling which is to have the perfect mind of Christ and to bring others to that same enlightenment through love.
Being understanding and learning how to interact well with everyone no matter where they are at in the development of their mind is loving each other well. And that’s true Christian love.
Having said that, here are a few stories below each with lessons to learn from other’s struggles with mental illness.
Unwell | Rob Thomas
The world needs all kinds of minds | Temple Grandin
A tale of mental illness | Elyn Saks
Being just crazy enough | Joshua Walters
The voices in my head | Eleanor Longden
Strange answers to the psychopath test | Jon Ronson
What’s so funny about mental illness? | Ruby Wax
Posted in BrenT's ThoughtS, Health and tagged creative genius vs insanity, mental health by Brent with no comments yet.
i am brent.
On this personal site of mine you’ll find some of these topics:
- Truth is stranger than fiction, conspiracy theories aren’t theories when they get proven
- All about our content driven Internet and about the world of web logging, aka bloggin’
- My online journey from the very beginning of blogging history on the internet to becoming an internet rockstar
About My Guitars
- Featuring all 9 of my beautiful babes, and other stuff about music equipment
- Art can stimulate and bless your mind and soul
- Creating our own art, as well as enjoying and sharing other’s art can really enhance out lives
Featured Websites That I love
- Online resources that benefit my life, hope they’ll benefit yours too
- Because I am into healthy living, and I like to study and learn about everything related to holistic health
- One of my start-up project goals is the opening of a health and wellness facility
- I have crazy experiences with God and angels and seeing wild miracles happen.
Business Projects of Mine
- Fashion design and retail, e-commerce
- NeevusOS – my own GNU/Linux computer operating system
- Building a worldwide online social network
- How I define lifestyle design – “Creating a life lived with purpose, on purpose.”
- Tips and Ideas for helping you create the life you want
- Living life to the full, with adventure, and with great success
- Our world is so fascinating and want to experience it all and share all I can with other’s about the amazing cultural history, languages, sites to see, and peoples of our world.
- I’m a music junky! Funk, Soul, Blues, Country, Alt-Rock, Rap – give me all of it, but none of the super cheesy commercial stuff
- I play guitar and write songs
Technology and Science
- Of course I can write a lot about both technology and science since they are some of my most passionate interest from an early childhood, beginning with the electronic kits and science kits that were my best friends growing up.
- I dig crazy and fun stuff and I know how to sew and create stuff too, NeevusFashion is my creation
- My dogs are my best friends and I have always loved animals
- I want horses again, they were a part of my childhood and honestly I won’t consider my life a total success until the day I have a ranch home with at least two horses to ride
Poetry, Autobiographical Stories, and Articles I Write
- Expressing myself with poetry comes easy for me, I owe this to having read so much in my lifetime, especially as a child, and also because of practice.
- I enjoyed writing to get my point across, and my writings have been featured here and there both credited and as a ghost writer.
- My lifetime includes some pretty crazy adventure stories and I expect more to come, so there’s plenty to write about! I’m working on turning my private journals into an autobiography which I’ll publish here as blog posts.
Thanks for coming by, stay tuned for all of this and more…
Posted in Art, Biography, BrenT's ThoughtS, Business, Coffee, Family, Fashion, Featured Websites, Films, Health, Historical, Jesus Revolution, Music, Poetry, Science, Technology, Travel, Various Miscellaneous and tagged 1995, 2009, 2010, Alvarez Electric, austin, Australia, Ben and Stephanie Dun, ben brown, Bible, Billy Corgan, birthday, bluehosting.com, brent, brent christian, BrenT's ThoughtS, brigette, Caleb Christian, cd release, Cinta, cloud computing, Divine Appointments, dot coms, end abortion, Facebook, Family, fasting, favorite band, favorite holiday, fun, Gabriel, Glory, God, God.Tv, google, google is the devil, google sux, healing power, I am a genius, Indonesia, Israel, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jesus Revolution, Jesus saves all, John and Lily Crowder, Joshia, Kenya, Kim Walker, Lecrae, leper colonies, life, Life of the Party, life questions, Linux, make money online, Mark Gajiwala, Misty Edwards, Mr. Wizard, new beginnings, Newsboys, North Holywood, one post to rule them all, Opensource Software, Oriental Teas, Oversold The Movie, Passion of the Christ, real estate, Something About Sunday, Starla Christian, tourism, wired by Brent with no comments yet.