Designing a biological virus programmed to mature (or not mature!) into a type of ‘cellular memory’ and optionally a complete self-booting
server node pre-configured to automatically network itself with other virus symbiotic biological nodes or even non-biological nodes forming
a distributed data cluster and/or machine learning platform among them, parasitically powered from it’s hosts’ passive electrical energy.
– Must maintain redundant hosts for fault tolerance when hosts reach end of life.
– Host could be feed GMO to increase/maintain electrical throughput,
and GMO feeding should obviously be engineered for supporting longevity of homeostasis in hosts.
– Stem cell organism could be grown for this rather than utilizing host creatures though.
– Any biological host organisms configured to communicate with non-biological systems should be non-sensory stem-cell entities,
for the sake of being humane to any host which would otherwise possibly be physically, emotionally, or mentally impeded upon
by communication infrastructure.
Maintaining data integrity, security, and ethnics would mean preventing the virus from biological mutation though.
So there’s that.
What do you think?
Posted in Biology, BrenT's ThoughtS, Science, Technology and tagged biological computing, ethnics and science, future tech, stem cell by Brent with 1 comment.
I believe there is something in our design, our DNA, which allows us to live after we die in the same way a seed from a plant lies dormant and appears dead, yet it is still alive and even programmed to return new life to the earth in it’s season.
Although we don’t fully understand the science of such things yet,
I believe we will just as it is possible to understand how a seed works.
I pray we all reach for the understandings of such things, staying mindful of how precious life is, and that by each our own unique ways we’ll sow only good things into the earth and give our best as a way of gratitude for our lives.
To be Continued…
Posted in BrenT's ThoughtS, Science and tagged DNA, life after death, unless a seed dies by Brent with 1 comment.
i am brent.
On this personal site of mine you’ll find some of these topics:
- Truth is stranger than fiction, conspiracy theories aren’t theories when they get proven
- All about our content driven Internet and about the world of web logging, aka bloggin’
- My online journey from the very beginning of blogging history on the internet to becoming an internet rockstar
About My Guitars
- Featuring all 9 of my beautiful babes, and other stuff about music equipment
- Art can stimulate and bless your mind and soul
- Creating our own art, as well as enjoying and sharing other’s art can really enhance out lives
Featured Websites That I love
- Online resources that benefit my life, hope they’ll benefit yours too
- Because I am into healthy living, and I like to study and learn about everything related to holistic health
- One of my start-up project goals is the opening of a health and wellness facility
- I have crazy experiences with God and angels and seeing wild miracles happen.
Business Projects of Mine
- Fashion design and retail, e-commerce
- NeevusOS – my own GNU/Linux computer operating system
- Building a worldwide online social network
- How I define lifestyle design – “Creating a life lived with purpose, on purpose.”
- Tips and Ideas for helping you create the life you want
- Living life to the full, with adventure, and with great success
- Our world is so fascinating and want to experience it all and share all I can with other’s about the amazing cultural history, languages, sites to see, and peoples of our world.
- I’m a music junky! Funk, Soul, Blues, Country, Alt-Rock, Rap – give me all of it, but none of the super cheesy commercial stuff
- I play guitar and write songs
Technology and Science
- Of course I can write a lot about both technology and science since they are some of my most passionate interest from an early childhood, beginning with the electronic kits and science kits that were my best friends growing up.
- I dig crazy and fun stuff and I know how to sew and create stuff too, NeevusFashion is my creation
- My dogs are my best friends and I have always loved animals
- I want horses again, they were a part of my childhood and honestly I won’t consider my life a total success until the day I have a ranch home with at least two horses to ride
Poetry, Autobiographical Stories, and Articles I Write
- Expressing myself with poetry comes easy for me, I owe this to having read so much in my lifetime, especially as a child, and also because of practice.
- I enjoyed writing to get my point across, and my writings have been featured here and there both credited and as a ghost writer.
- My lifetime includes some pretty crazy adventure stories and I expect more to come, so there’s plenty to write about! I’m working on turning my private journals into an autobiography which I’ll publish here as blog posts.
Thanks for coming by, stay tuned for all of this and more…
Posted in Art, Biography, BrenT's ThoughtS, Business, Coffee, Family, Fashion, Featured Websites, Films, Health, Historical, Jesus Revolution, Music, Poetry, Science, Technology, Travel, Various Miscellaneous and tagged 1995, 2009, 2010, Alvarez Electric, austin, Australia, Ben and Stephanie Dun, ben brown, Bible, Billy Corgan, birthday, bluehosting.com, brent, brent christian, BrenT's ThoughtS, brigette, Caleb Christian, cd release, Cinta, cloud computing, Divine Appointments, dot coms, end abortion, Facebook, Family, fasting, favorite band, favorite holiday, fun, Gabriel, Glory, God, God.Tv, google, google is the devil, google sux, healing power, I am a genius, Indonesia, Israel, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jesus Revolution, Jesus saves all, John and Lily Crowder, Joshia, Kenya, Kim Walker, Lecrae, leper colonies, life, Life of the Party, life questions, Linux, make money online, Mark Gajiwala, Misty Edwards, Mr. Wizard, new beginnings, Newsboys, North Holywood, one post to rule them all, Opensource Software, Oriental Teas, Oversold The Movie, Passion of the Christ, real estate, Something About Sunday, Starla Christian, tourism, wired by Brent with no comments yet.