Young Mothers, Take Heart! – You Can Do It
An amazing resource from someone who’s been there, done that, and has succeeded in life despite what other’s thought possible!
Danielle is a shining example of success by all respectable standards and proves that no matter what your situation is, you can do well in life.
So… You are here because you searched google for tips about being a young mom, or were searching online because you are considering having an abortion. Or maybe someone who really cares about you share this with you?
Either way you are blessed to discover Danielle right now because there is nothing like having a resource which can empower you to become the best version of yourself despite all odds and, at the core, that is really what this is all about. “Lifestyle Design”, as I define it, is, “creating a life lived with purpose, on purpose.” And Danielle is living proof that you (YES YOU!) can design an amazing life for yourself even despite facing the challenges which come with being a young mother.
Check out, 7 Steps to Being a Kick Ass Mom
Pregnancy is amazing, having children is a blessing, yet some people, and even society in general, can be downright negative about what can literally be one of the most positive things in your life! Sure, pregnancy can be frightening… and having children is definitely hard work! But with the right resources, support, and mindset, you can succeed in creating the life you want AND enjoy being a mother. Raising kids and fulfilling your life purpose are not mutually exclusive as you may have been made to feel/think.
Visit Young Mother’s Club to read stories from mothers who prove that you can do it!
Danielle and her resources are for you…
If you’re needing help as a single mom and dealing with:
- Facing the stigma/judgments of being a teen mom, or even feeling slighted/judged for having children in your early twenties
- Not getting the support you should from your boyfriend or husband
- Struggling to provide the stability and care your kid(s) need
- You just could use some encouragement to get through life; someone who understands
Or maybe you’re feeling hopeless about finding out you are pregnant and even considering an abortion, maybe you’re even being pressured to have one.
- Society says you’re a F#@ up, offering no solution other than to kill your baby.
- Likely your boyfriend isn’t supportive, doesn’t care, or perhaps just doesn’t even know how to care or what to do.
- Perhaps your parents are disappointed and just want this “situation” to go away, and all they can do is make you feel ashamed.
Don’t despair, young mother, there is hope and there really is a way forward without an abortion. You can handle being a mom and even become a totally amazing one at that! My hope is that one day you’ll look back with joy on your decision to keep your baby and your beautiful child will be known to you as one of the greatest blessings in your life.
Have a quick listen to Danielle, and then connect with her…
Posted in Featured Websites, Health and tagged abortion, help for single mothers, lifestyle design, raising kids, resources for teenage moms by Brent with no comments yet.